The FAYZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Novas' character (Or characters once I post enough) (ITM)

3 posters

Go down

Novas' character (Or characters once I post enough) (ITM) Empty Novas' character (Or characters once I post enough) (ITM)

Post by Nova Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:37 pm

Name: Chris Intel
Age/Birthday: 7/2/97 Height: 5’11
Country of Origin: Greenland Gender: Male
Power: Can shoot lightning balls out of his hand, when he is angry or very depressed
Brief History: Born to an alcoholic mother, Chris was beaten on a regular basis. One day he was stabbed in the throat by her during one of her drunken rants. After he recovered, Chris was sent to an orphanage in Nuuk, Greenland. There he was made fun of terribly because of his mother. One night, he stole all of the orphanages money, and booked a flight to America, to live with his uncle who lived in Sacramento. His plane was flying over Perdido Beach when the Fayz occurred. Chris, along with some other kids on the plane managed to crash-land the plane.
Physical Appearance: When he lived in Greenland, he was a very weak child. Once the Fayz occurred, Chris and the other kids who were on the plane formed a group called the Brotherhood of Iron. There he trained every day, and became muscular. Now he is tall and muscular. He has tanned Caucasian skin, and has emo sandy blond hair.
Personality: He is bipolar, so he is happy, sad, or angry. There is no time when he is in between. He is a very nice person on his good days. On days when he is angry or sad, you will not even want to talk to him. He is usually in a happy mood though.
Flaws: On his bad days he cannot control his temper, he is very impulsive, and he can’t stand the heat, making California a bad place for him.
Likes: He likes the colder days in the FAYZ. He also likes free-running, and parkour.
Dislikes: He hates the heat. He also dislikes people who are very talkative, as he is more of a silent person, unless he is a group of friends.
Pets: None
Talents: He is a fast runner.
Weapons: An old samurai sword he found in someones home.

Last edited by staticsphere on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nova
Nova

Bertos : 32186

Back to top Go down

Novas' character (Or characters once I post enough) (ITM) Empty Re: Novas' character (Or characters once I post enough) (ITM)

Post by Theseus12 Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:20 pm

i doubt the laser pistol is allowed. other than that, it looks good.
Theseus12
Theseus12
Grammar Police & Repair Dude

Bertos : 34168
Location : I believe at last count I am a member of 6 RP sites, but I'm losing count.

http://infamousrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Novas' character (Or characters once I post enough) (ITM) Empty Re: Novas' character (Or characters once I post enough) (ITM)

Post by Nova Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:39 pm

Yeah, that was meant to be a joke. I edited it to what it is supposed to be.
Nova
Nova

Bertos : 32186

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzie Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:28 pm

Accepted
Kenzie
Kenzie
Buttface

Bertos : 37782

https://thefayz.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down