The FAYZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animeguy's "Character"

3 posters

Go down

Animeguy's "Character" Empty Animeguy's "Character"

Post by Animeguy Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:35 pm

Name: Hope (Last Name Unkown)
Age/Birthday: 14. 9/16/1997
Power: Foresight. The ability to see visions of the future.
Brief History: Hope lived with his sick mother in an old house in the outskirts of Perdido Beach. On his fourteenth birthday she passed away.
In rage he left the house not returning for hours. When he returned the house was on fire. Horrified he sat down and cried, not knowing what to do. Hearing a cry he looked up at a white falcon standing in front of him. Trying to shoo the bird away, the falcon circled around him flying away. Not knowing what else to do, he followed the falcon to town. Scanning the area he soon learns that all adults are gone, and something evil is lurking around. Trying to escape, after 20 miles he stops. A barrier blocking his path. The white falcon returend landing on his shoulder. He named the falcon Sora. Realizing their is no escape, he makes his home in town.
Physical Appearance: Hope is very tall, about 6.12F. He has snow white hair, and icey blue eyes. When using his powers, his eyes to a pure white light.. He is very thin from the lack of food, but still contains a six pack from working out. white skin. He is American.
Personality: Hope is very shy. He doesn't like people and trys to stay away from them. When he makes friends, he doesn't let them become close, fearing he will lose them like he did with his mother.
Flaws: 1. Because of his shyness he doesn't communicate with people very well. 2. His visions are not always clear, he can make mistakes of what he sees in the future. 3. Kinda of a perv. He tends to spy on girls and follow them.
Dislikes: Bullies, Gangs, and the Darkness.
Pets: Sora is his pet white Gyrfalcon. Sora lead Hope to town. Sora is a very fast flyer, he scouts the town, and finds food for Hope. Sora is his only friend.
Talents: With his ability, he can see visions of the future, but he can't control his power. His visions will come to him randomly, and he doesn't always see them clearly. Hope is also very smart, wiser then the average human.
Weapons: Hope has a katana that was left to him by his father when he left home. He is very skilled with sword fighting. Trained by his older brother.
Other: He has a long lost older sister and older brother.

Last edited by Animeguy on Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Animeguy
Animeguy

Bertos : 30947

Back to top Go down

Animeguy's "Character" Empty Re: Animeguy's "Character"

Post by Kenzie Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:55 pm

Please read the storyline. Via The FAYZ Wikia

There is a number of things wrong with this:

-No one can be over 15
-Perdido Beach is surrounded by a dome. He couldn't have come to Perdido Beach after the FAYZ.
-There is no such thing as a Gryfalcon. Normal pets please. A falcon would be acceptable.
-His talent section: Please pick one POWER! Either, Fire, Healing, Regenrating limbs. Fire can not burn across water, therefore, I will not allow that.
-Who are his long lost sister in brother?
-Fire WILL burn metal.

This form is filled with problems. Please fix it.
Kenzie
Kenzie
Buttface

Bertos : 37782

https://thefayz.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Animeguy Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:08 pm

Hi! It's a pleasure to meet you Kenzie.
I will change his age sorry for the mistake.
I thought he could come into the town before the dome came up. But I will change that no problem.
Don't want to argue but their is such thing as a Gryfalcon, you can look it up on wikipedia or google. But I can change him to a regular falcon.
I will change his power, sorry.
I was going to create his siblings later.
Animeguy
Animeguy

Bertos : 30947

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzie Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:19 pm

Sorry, I'm a bit stressed today. Work and all...

You can have your gryfalcon then. Sorry for the confusion.
Make his siblings later? Great!

It's nice to meet you too! What would you like to go by?
Kenzie
Kenzie
Buttface

Bertos : 37782

https://thefayz.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bean Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:26 pm

I'm just going to go ahead and say it; ACCEPTED! Welcome to the Fayz.

Bean

Bertos : 32224

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down