The FAYZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yet another one of staticspheres characters

2 posters

Go down

Yet another one of staticspheres characters Empty Yet another one of staticspheres characters

Post by Nova Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:14 pm

Name: Rocky DelTerra
Age/Birthday: He is 15, (he didn't decide to step out.)
Power: Geo-kinesis
Brief History: He always lived in Perdido beach. His mom and dad had well paying jobs at the power plant. He was often brought there as a youngster, because his parents didn't trust him home alone. Whenever he was at the home, his body was subjected (I think that would be the right word.) to small amounts of rads, for there was a tunnel full of it not far under his house. He was sent to to a private school out in Sacramento when he was only 6, because his parents could no longer take care of him, due to work. He was home for the holidays when the FAYZ happened.
Physical Appearance: He is athletic and has light tanned skin. His messy black hair usually hangs over his dark, black eyes. He has many scars from fights he has gotten into all over his body. He always carries around a backpack and wears basketball shorts, for no real reason, he just thinks there comfy.
Personality: He is actually a nice kid to be around. From his first impression, he appears as a goth freak, but he is 0% Gothic. Once he warms up to people, he is very fun to hang around. He tries to hide from normals though, even though neither Zil or any of the Human Crew know about him.
Flaws: He isn't very good talking to women, He has a very low tolerance for loud people, He is reckless and uncaring about really anything but his friends.
Likes:Darkness, where he can practice his practice his earth powers.
Dislikes: normals who try to kill him, and people who automatically list him as a Goth freak.
Pets: None
Talents: He is a good negotiator.
Weapons: A .12 gauge shotgun, or he uses the earth.

Last edited by staticsphere on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:22 pm; edited 5 times in total
Nova
Nova

Bertos : 32193

Back to top Go down

Yet another one of staticspheres characters Empty Re: Yet another one of staticspheres characters

Post by Kenzie Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:53 pm

SS, Please try to keep your powers from the list. The stones/rock thing will not work. Pick one from Here
Kenzie
Kenzie
Buttface

Bertos : 37789

https://thefayz.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Yet another one of staticspheres characters Empty Re: Yet another one of staticspheres characters

Post by Nova Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:17 pm

Ok, I fixed it, but In all honesty, I had no idea that there was a list. I found this power on the list though, and thought that it sorta is the same thing, but no rock body.
Nova
Nova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzie Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:14 pm

Coates Academy is a HIGH-SCHOOL for troubled children...Please change the age of when he went to Coates. Also, Coates is a VERY expensive school. His parents would have to be loaded to send him there. Can you please elaborate on his appearence.
Kenzie
Kenzie
Buttface

Back to top Go down

Post by Nova Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:24 pm

ok, so I edited it and all. Sorry for it being really shallow in the detail part. I was in a hurry when I wrote this.
Nova
Nova

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzie Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:36 pm

Approved.
Kenzie
Kenzie
Buttface

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down