The FAYZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slowing Things Down ((Open))

2 posters

Go down

Slowing Things Down ((Open)) Empty Slowing Things Down ((Open))

Post by Gormakid Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:10 pm

Daniel Bryant was, probablly, the fastest kid on this side of the FAYZ wall or the other, but for a rare moment he wasn't spending his time speeding at near the speed of sound dropping off messages and pranking people. Daniel hadn't moved a muscle in the past hour. He had sat in total silence and stillness on a small grassy hill looking over a lake. Daniel doubted he'd sit like this for much longer. He had a hyper mentality before he got trapped inside the Fallout Alley Youth Zone...now that his entire body worked in fast forward, including his brain, he was even more restless.
Gormakid
Gormakid
OOC Police

Bertos : 34133

Back to top Go down

Slowing Things Down ((Open)) Empty Re: Slowing Things Down ((Open))

Post by Faith Lehane Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:43 pm

II was able to see a green color. Faint. But defiantly there.
Which meant there was someone around, or someone had passed through here recently.
And there was someone here. A boy, sitting on the hill.
Slowly, I walked closer, and smiled.
'Hey. I'm Anyanka. Call me Anya if you like,' I said brightly, sitting down a bit away from him.
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane
The Four Bar Moof
The Four Bar Moof

Bertos : 31639
Location : The FAYZ, District 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, Hogwarts, The House of Night, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter....EVERYWHERE! -Insert Evil Laugh-

http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down