The FAYZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plots, Plots, Plots Galore [Open to Everyone]

The FAYZ :: General :: Chat :: Plotting

Go down

Plots, Plots, Plots Galore [Open to Everyone] Empty Plots, Plots, Plots Galore [Open to Everyone]

Post by Faith Lehane Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:19 am

Hi Everyone XD If you clicked this, and are reading this message, please, take a oreo. Wait. There are no oreo's left in the FAYZ. Ignore last comment.
So this is the place where you can come and plot with ma characters. Actually, character. Cause I only have one right now XD So yeah. Introducing, Sam Temple, reluctant leader of the FAYZ, and four bar mutant (:

Name?: Em, my name is Sam Temple.
Age?: I'm sixteen. Born the 22nd of November
Gender?: Well, last time I checked, I was male. Could have changed since then, but I doubt it.
Powers?: Well, there's that whole green light thing. Very hot green light.
Weapons?: I think the hot green light is enough of a weapon, don't you?
Appearance?: I have brown hair, streaked with gold. My eyes are like, a blue, and I'm tanned from well the sun.
History?: I lived with my Mom. That's basically it.
Personality?: Well, I 'm nice I hope.

Bio:
Sam is medium build, not exactly strong, not exactly weak. He has tanned skin, from the days where he would spend hours on end surfing with Quinn. His hair is brown, streaked with gold. Sam's eyes are a sky blue color. He is described as being quite handsome.
Before the FAYZ, Sam lived with his mother in Perdido Beach. He was under the social meter in his high school, not belonging in any clique, and only having one true friend, Quinn. Sam was one of the only mutants to have his power before the FAYZ. One night, as he lay scared in the dark, he heard a sudden noise. That was when he created his first Sammy Sun.
And when he saw his step-father, seemingly hitting his mother, Sam accidently burned his hand off. Sam is known as "School Bus Sam" because one day, as they were on the school bus going to school, the driver had a heart attack. Sam remained calm, and guided the bus to the hard shoulder.
Sam is mostly described as happy-go-lucky. He can be down-to-earth. Really, he's a joker, saying random, and funny things at times. He's loving, giving his heart and soul into relationships, and the people he loves. He hates the idea of losing loved ones, and worries about them at times. While seemingly peaceful, he can get upset when pushed too far. He's bright, and while quiet at times, gets things done. Sam's best qualities are his leadership skills and bravery.

Okay. So he's a canon (Obviously) and I would like to follow the books as much as possible. But I basically put him here so that if anyone wants to RP with him, just post here. I'll get back to you (:

Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane
The Four Bar Moof
The Four Bar Moof

Bertos : 31639
Location : The FAYZ, District 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, Hogwarts, The House of Night, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter....EVERYWHERE! -Insert Evil Laugh-

http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down