The FAYZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some say the World Will end in Fire. Others Say Ice (Pinky)

2 posters

Go down

Some say the World Will end in Fire. Others Say Ice (Pinky) Empty Some say the World Will end in Fire. Others Say Ice (Pinky)

Post by Faith Lehane Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:35 am

Sam Temple, Age 16, Mutant

I picked up a small can of artichokes, and held onto it, walking up to the fish stand.
'Hey Milly. Any fish today?' I asked the petite girl standing looking bored.
She immediately jumped, and looked slightly startled.
'Sam! Em, yeah! We have some fish. Not good-lucking, but its what came in this morning,' Milly seemed a little flighty.
'Can I just have a small fish? I don't mind. Whatever,' I said, smiling.
She nodded, and turned, gathering some of the wax paper and walking off to the old kitchen in the supermarket to wrap up some fish.
I lent against the glass and sighed, spotting another person in the shop. A girl with dark hair.
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane
The Four Bar Moof
The Four Bar Moof

Bertos : 31639
Location : The FAYZ, District 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, Hogwarts, The House of Night, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter....EVERYWHERE! -Insert Evil Laugh-

http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

Some say the World Will end in Fire. Others Say Ice (Pinky) Empty Re: Some say the World Will end in Fire. Others Say Ice (Pinky)

Post by pinkrose555 Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:56 am

I was looking for some fish. Yeah. I was pretty hungry, and I loved fish, So, I guess it's alright. After a few minutes, I finally found a can of tuna. I couldn't find anything else, so I settled for artichokes. It wasn't my favorite, but I could eat it, just like when I was little, she fed me some.... I really miss my parents, why did this happen? But I now I will find them someday, I know it. Anyway I got a paper bag and then I placed some of the food left inside a paper bag. But out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sam through the kitchen window. I could feel that he's staring at me. I don't know a lot of kids in the neighborhood, but I know him, he's kind of popular, okay, not 'kind of' popular, He's known by everyone, and he is also the leader of the FAYZ . I knew he was staring at me, I was trying to avoid his gaze, hoping that he would ignore me.

pinkrose555

Bertos : 30046
Location : Why should you know?! are you a stalker or something?!

Back to top Go down

Some say the World Will end in Fire. Others Say Ice (Pinky) Empty Re: Some say the World Will end in Fire. Others Say Ice (Pinky)

Post by Faith Lehane Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:11 am

I was trying to think of the girls name. Something to do with Anna. Alianna. That was it. I hoped.
Milly cam back, and coughed slightly.
'Sam? I have your fish,' she stuttered, and I didn't realize why.
Turning to her, I smiled again, and took the small, slippery package.
'Thank you Milly. If you see Quinn, tell him thanks as well for getting us all fish.'
She nodded, and went back into the kitchen.
'Nice girl,' I muttered lightly, starting to walk away.
But the girl...Alianna. She seemed kinda shy. I stopped beside her, and smiled.
'Are you alright? Its Alianna, right?' I asked.
It was kinda my duty to know people's names. I hoped I had got hers right.
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane
The Four Bar Moof
The Four Bar Moof

Location : The FAYZ, District 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, Hogwarts, The House of Night, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter....EVERYWHERE! -Insert Evil Laugh-

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkrose555 Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:22 am

Oh, why did he have to talk to me?! I wished he didn't but I can't get out of this now. "Yeah, but call me Ally." I said shyly while not making eye contact with him. Now what did she have to say next?! She'd rather let him talk first.
This is why I don't like talking to people, they're just so.... complicated, but books are easier to understand, so it's kind of hard for me to.... communicate with people.

pinkrose555

Back to top Go down

Post by Faith Lehane Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:28 am

I noticed she told me her name, and a nickname, but didn't answer the question about was she okay.
Now I was closer, and could see her clearer in the dim little light from one of my Sunny Sam's, I really did realize she did look nervous. Shy, and nervous.
'Are you okay though? You eating?' I asked her.
After the hunger, lots of people had come to look like skeletons. People were going hungry, and the only true food we were able to get was in the fields with the zekes and the sea with the blue bats. The greeting of "You eating?" had become standard in the FAYZ.
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane
The Four Bar Moof
The Four Bar Moof

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkrose555 Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:37 am

"Yeah, I'm okay." I said, still not making eye contact. I was to shy to talk to people. "Oh, and yeah. Just getting some... stuff", but the best I could find are artichokes." I said. It was really hard to talk with people. It's easier to read books though. I clutched the handle of my bag tightly. I really didn't need artichokes, but I really need to stock up on food. I sighed in my head, I wasn't sure if I'm going to talk to this guy or leave, but it was rude to leave, so I guess I will have to stay here until our conversation ends.

pinkrose555

Back to top Go down

Post by Faith Lehane Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:42 am

'That's good then. Yeah. The artichokes aren't running out as fast as the oreo's did. There's some pretty good fish up there,' I pointed up to where I had just come from, 'My friend Quinn, he runs the fishing fleet.'
I still wasn't entirely convinced though. But if the girl wanted to keep it to herself, that wasn't my business.
I smiled, and turned, pretty sure I was gonna continue walking.
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane
The Four Bar Moof
The Four Bar Moof

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkrose555 Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:59 am

"Well, that's nice to know." I said, looking down, I was pretty sure that he would continue walking, I wasn't sure, but I'm glad that the conversation is over. Then I remembered something "Hey! Wait!" I never ran up to someone before, I guess with everything happening, I'm changing a little. "Could you talk with me for a while? I usually do it with my parents, but they're... not here." I said, still not making eye contact, but I looked at his chest. That isn't eye contact, but it was pretty darn close. But, anyway, what I said was true, I have never felt alone in my life until now. Plus, saying the word gone is like saying they're dead, and I didn't want that. I really miss them, and I hope they're okay.

pinkrose555

Back to top Go down

Post by Faith Lehane Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:28 am

'Still find it hard to say their gone, huh? I do to. It seems unbelievable. That this dome keeps us in, and them out, if their out there at all,' I hated thinking like that. Thinking that Mom was actually not there.
But it could be true. After what Astrid had said so long ago. It could be a totally different universe now. We could be separated from the outside world altogether.

Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane
The Four Bar Moof
The Four Bar Moof

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkrose555 Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:36 am

"I know, but what are they doing out there?" that's a question that I'm wondering about too. Wow, this is the first time that I had a conversation with a person, and it's like, I'm not alone anymore, but still, I wished that my parents were here. Even with Sam here and everything. I'm scared. I'm still a teenager, I'm not 18 yet. Why would this happen? And why now?

pinkrose555

Back to top Go down

Post by Faith Lehane Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:41 am

'We all wish we knew Ally. We all do. It could be anything. Really, I think it just happened,' I smiled kindly.
Poor kids. They all just wanted to see their parents again. And I had to tell them lies every time. Cause I knew why the FAYZ had come. Or at least, I knew half of the story. But Astrid didn't want them to know. So we didn't tell. I just wished sometimes I could tell them all. It would be so much easier. And the fact that everyone who turned fifteen now had the choice to leave...or well get eaten anyways, seeing as we didn't actually know what happened to them, it meant that more kids were leaving to who knows where.
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane
The Four Bar Moof
The Four Bar Moof

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkrose555 Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:53 am

I sat on the floor hugging my legs and putting my head between them. I set my bag down beside me. My eyes were welling up with tears, and were already sliding down my face "I miss them Sam, and ever since this happened, I felt more alone. Without them, I don't have anyone to talk to, no one to trust. They were my only.... friends." Now I was crying, even with Sam here, I feel more alone without them. It's like when your best friend passes away, only worse. It's like you know they're there, but you can't reach them. I wished that this was a dream, but it was real. Very real.

pinkrose555

Back to top Go down

Post by Faith Lehane Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:01 am

I crouched beside Ally, and put my hand on her arm. I wasn't exactly used to people crying, but ever since the FAYZ, I had seen quite a few tears.
'Ally, their gonna come back. One day, this wall is going to come down, and we'll all get to see our parents again. The only thing separating them from us is the wall. And I know it hurts to touch, but their just behind that. Keep that in mind,' I gave her a tiny smile, and rubbed her arm lightly.
More lies. Another person who I comforted with something I could never know was true.
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane
The Four Bar Moof
The Four Bar Moof

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkrose555 Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:09 am

"Thanks Sam." Even when he tried comforting me, I still felt sad. He even put his hand on my arm. So after I thanked him, I hugged him back in response. Then I stood up, helping Sam up too, and I got some tissue from the counter to wipe some of the tears away, grabbing my bag, Ready to head home "Uh, I guess I'll talk to you later." I grabbed the bag of artichokes and headed to the exit.

pinkrose555

Back to top Go down

Post by Faith Lehane Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:16 am

I nodded. I could understand why she 'wanted to leave.
'I'll talk to you another day Ally,' I called to her retreating self, and gathering up my own few things, I slowly made my own way from the shop.

((TOPIC CLOSED))
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane
The Four Bar Moof
The Four Bar Moof

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkrose555 Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:18 am

I stooped for a while to respond "Thanks" and I guess that's about it, the end of our conversation, but I still had no idea how it ended with me crying. Anyway, I headed to the exit, and stepped out of the store, Ready to go home.

pinkrose555

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down