The FAYZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Healing and Fire (Lana/Kenzie)

2 posters

Go down

Healing and Fire (Lana/Kenzie) Empty Healing and Fire (Lana/Kenzie)

Post by Faith Lehane Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:26 pm

Healing and Fire (Lana/Kenzie) 1024453

I sighed, walking across to the ruined church. It had been nearly destroyed in the Thanksgiving day battle, but one wall held the structure up. In the basement, Dahra and Lana would be treating wounded kids.
I climbed the breaking steps, and trudged into the church, a few kids waving to me as I walked to the narrow steps.
The dark room came nearer and nearer, and I had to keep my cool. There would be lights down there. There would have to be.
As I walked in, I saw the unmistakable girl. Brown hair. Healing hands. Pasting a smile on my face, I walked up to Lana, and put my hand on her shoulder.
'Hey Lana. How are you today?' I asked quietly, trying to stay happy in front of her.
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane
The Four Bar Moof
The Four Bar Moof

Bertos : 31639
Location : The FAYZ, District 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, Hogwarts, The House of Night, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter....EVERYWHERE! -Insert Evil Laugh-

http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

Healing and Fire (Lana/Kenzie) Empty Re: Healing and Fire (Lana/Kenzie)

Post by Kenzie Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:05 pm

Healing and Fire (Lana/Kenzie) Tumblr_ljgt4w3Zbz1qfgkv0o1_500
LANA ARWEN LAZAR

Lana had been in the church basement for 2 hours, trying desperately to heal the sick. It just wouldn't work. The holes kept on popping up all over their bodies. She didn't have enough power to heal them. She was started to feel ashamed. They all looked to her to fix everything. And she just couldn't. It wasn't fair to them. It was her fault. Her power was weak. Lana nearly jumped out of her skin when a hand lay on her shoulder. She turned just in time for her friend to say "Hey Lana. How are you today?" She bit her lip and looked at him. "Mad. My powers are low." She craned her neck to look at a kid coughing up some blood behind her. She couldn't do anything about it either. Lana walked past Sam, slidding across the cold white wall. Right by the stairs, a child, around nine, flipped himself over and started hacking, coughing up a lung, literally. Lana ran over to the boy, rubbing her hands together, a tiny yellow glow on them now, she placed her hands on the child. It wouldn't work. The child fell limp on the ground, a puddle of organs and blood surrounding them. She looked to Sam over her shoulder and stood up. "Nothing."
Kenzie
Kenzie
Buttface

Bertos : 37705

https://thefayz.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Faith Lehane Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:13 pm

A lump formed in my throat, but I swallowed.
'And you're sure it won't work? What if it just takes longer than normal flues and such?' I asked, already walking towards her.
But I knew that it wasn't going to work. Deep down I knew it. Some internal voice, screaming at me to take a second look at things.
I looked at the boy, and actually had to blink back a few tears. His parents. They would be outside this bubble, hoping that any minute, their boy would emerge. But he never would. Instead, they would have to pay their respects at the plaza, and mourn for their lost child. I even wondered, did he have siblings? Little kids younger than himself, who had no-one to mind them? Or older siblings. Someone who had thought he was just out playing, when really he was dying in the make-shift hospital.
I coughed, and pulled myself from my thoughts. Giving Lana a look over, I realized something. This was going to hurt her. Not being able to heal these kids. She might not show it, or even realize it herself, but she would just get frustrated that these kids, the ones with the flu, they couldn't be healed like the kids who just had scrapes and cuts.
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane
The Four Bar Moof
The Four Bar Moof

Location : The FAYZ, District 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, Hogwarts, The House of Night, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter....EVERYWHERE! -Insert Evil Laugh-

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzie Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:22 pm

LANA ARWEN LAZAR

Lana inched away from the limp boy. She could stand the sight but, the smell was awful. She walked into Dahra's office, grabbing a sheet. It was the best she could do until she talked to Edilio. Lana walked back down the hall, taking glances at Sam on her way. And, slowly, she lay the sheet over the poor child. It had scared the others. They'd all moved farther away from each other. Especially the ones who were only here for cuts or broken bones. They didn't want to catch this plague. It was worse than the black death. At least there was a seven day notice on that. You go maybe a day with this grotesque disease. "I'm doing what I can. It's just not working." She looked over at Sam again. She couldn't look at his face. So, starring at his shoes it was.
Kenzie
Kenzie
Buttface

Back to top Go down

Post by Faith Lehane Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:24 pm

I resisted my natural urge to comfort Lana. She wouldn't welcome it, and I would feel awkward.
'Lana, the amount of lives you have saved...well, its not a stretch to say that the whole FAYZ owes you a debt.'
The sheet was red with blood that had soaked into it, I hastily looked away. I had seen to much blood. To many people's body's. Edilio though. I almost shuddered in front of her. He wouldn't be happy that he was needed for that horrible job again. It was hardest on him. Next to Lana and Dahra of course. With this new flu, they were seeing much more bodies.
'Lana? The Gaiaphage...could it have anything at all to do with this? I mean, can you feel it?' I instantly regretted asking the questions. Lana had been known to be touchy on that subject.
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane
The Four Bar Moof
The Four Bar Moof

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzie Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:33 pm

LANA ARWEN LAZAR

Lana looked from left to right before grabbing Sam by his wrist and dragging him up the stairs and into a room. Probably used for confessions. "I can feel it. I'm just-" She stopped for a minute, taking a long, hard breath. "It's trying to touch me again. I feel it trying to tap into my thoughts." She looked at the ceiling, leaning her head against the wall. She needed to take out some anger. Lana threw the door open, trudging through the church toward the large doors. Lana was mad today, and the lucky people out in the plaza, got to see her take out all her anger.
Kenzie
Kenzie
Buttface

Back to top Go down

Post by Faith Lehane Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:41 pm

I was slightly worried by that fact.
If the Gaiaphage was trying to touch Lana, then it was probably trying to contact Caine, and anyone else who had ever been near it. And if it could convince people to join it, along with Drake, then it could be disastrous. Even I could grasp that, despite what Astrid thought.
It took me a moment to realize that Lana had left the room. I sighed, and pulled open the closed door, running through the church until I was outside in the bright sunlight. Fake. An illusion according to Astrid. But it had to be real. Everything in the FAYZ was messed up. The sun couldn't be too.
I scanned the plaza, and spotted Lana's dark brown hair. I walked over slower than usual, seeing as I could see her, and stood, just beside her.
'Lana I- I'm sorry for asking. I know you don't like to talk about it. Hell, I wouldn't like to talk about it,' I broke off, because I was probably going to start babbling, and that wasn't good.
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane
The Four Bar Moof
The Four Bar Moof

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzie Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:54 pm

LANA ARWEN LAZAR

Lana stomped her way down the cement steps towards the fountain. She kicked a nice size hole in a wall. Lana growled under her breath. How had she been so weak as to play into it's little mind games in the first place? She was stupid. Pathetic. She heard Sam beside her but, thought nothing of it. "Tell Dahra I'll be back tomorrow. I need to relax." She grabbed a bicycle from a kid, and lit a cigarette. Sam could follow but, she really didn't feal like talking about you know who. It pissed her off to be honest.
Kenzie
Kenzie
Buttface

Back to top Go down

Post by Faith Lehane Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:46 am

I watched her light a cigarette, and steal a bike. Typical Lana anyway.
'Sure Lana, I will. But you really shouldn't smoke. Its not good for you,' I called to her.
I saw where the girl had kicked a hole in the wall, and any other time, I would've wondered who was gonna mend it. But this was the FAYZ. With a ruined church, and a lot of houses destroyed, it didn't much matter that there was another hole in a wall.
I looked around, focusing on the McDonalds over the way. It would be nice if the FAYZ contained more of them. More places where we could go and eat the food we used to have before this screwed up world.
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane
The Four Bar Moof
The Four Bar Moof

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzie Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:41 pm

LANA ARWEN LAZAR

Lana rolled her eyes and snorted. "Do I look like I care?" She shook her head before pedalling away. Clifftop was a lot of miles away but, this was how she stayed fit. She went down on either a bike or by foot to the hospital everyday and went back the same way. Lana look back for a moment, once reaching the exit to the highway. She could see Sam, still standing in the same place, looking over a the deserted McDonalds.
Kenzie
Kenzie
Buttface

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down