The FAYZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My charries!

3 posters

Go down

My charries! Empty My charries!

Post by pinkrose555 Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:33 am

Name: Alliana Johnson

Nicknames: Ally

Powers : The power to Generate fire on her palms. She can also make little lights to use as signals, but if she uses it for a long time, it can rain her energy, so she can only use it for a limited time.

Weapons: She has a switchblade, which is always hidden

Strengths:
-She can burn stuff by touching them
-She is flexible
-She is very agile

Weaknesses:
-She is not confident enough
-She is shy about showing her opinion
-She can't stand up for herself

Appearance:She has shoulder length, wavy, dark brown hair with side bangs, which she usually clips on the side. She has brown eyes, and stands up to 5'2. She has fair skin, a slim build, and she has a birthmark on her leg. Her style is casual, and loves wearing hoodies to conceal herself. She doesn't wear a lot of accessories, and hates make up. She has rosy cheeks and is very cute when blushing. She doesn't wear a lot of dresses, and can usually seen with a book.

History: She had a normal life, but she was always bullied due to her shy behavior. And because of this, she'd usually stay in her room and hang out alone. The only things that make her happy are books, music, and her parents. And always, if her parents usually see her hanging out alone, they would usually buy a new book to make her happy. And everything was going well, until she woke up one day, and found that anyone over the age of fifteen vanished, including her parents. She could not believe it, so she looked everywhere, but has found nothing, so she sat outside the house, sitting and crying. She was full of sadness, until she touched the grass and found out she could generate fire from her palms. She then vowed to find her parents one day.

Personality: She is very shy and very introverted because of bullying. So because of this, she usually hangs out alone and is always in her room. The only things that make sense to her are music, books, and her parents. But ever since that day that everyone over 15 vanished, which includes her parents, she gained a more 'keep looking forward' personality, and vows to find her parents and will never give up until she does. She loves books, and will read any kind of book that is available to her. She also knows how to play the guitar and the piano, and like to sing somethimes.

Last edited by pinkrose555 on Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:24 am; edited 4 times in total

pinkrose555

Bertos : 30130
Location : Why should you know?! are you a stalker or something?!

Back to top Go down

My charries! Empty Re: My charries!

Post by Kenzie Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:46 pm

Can you put limits on her powers, please. I don't want to have her blowing fire everywhere. Plus, she can only be a 2-3 bar Mutant. So currently, she's pushing 4.
Kenzie
Kenzie
Buttface

Bertos : 37789

https://thefayz.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkrose555 Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:08 pm

Can you tell me how to do it?

pinkrose555

Bertos : 30130
Location : Why should you know?! are you a stalker or something?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzie Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:57 pm

If you can take away the changing temp. of fire and making little lights, she fine (: But, currently, she's over-powered
Kenzie
Kenzie
Buttface

Bertos : 37789

https://thefayz.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Faith Lehane Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:10 am

Well done Pinky (: You took Kenzie's advice. The little lights for making signals, the only thing I would say is to show its drawbacks. Does it drain her? Because of that, does she never use that part of her power unless an emergency? That's all I can think of that you would need to change (: Other than that, she's:

Spoiler:

And now, there's only one other thing that I need to say.

Spoiler:
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane
The Four Bar Moof
The Four Bar Moof

Bertos : 31723
Location : The FAYZ, District 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, Hogwarts, The House of Night, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter....EVERYWHERE! -Insert Evil Laugh-

http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down