The FAYZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Charries of Theseus12

2 posters

Go down

the Charries of Theseus12 Empty the Charries of Theseus12

Post by Theseus12 Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:43 pm

Name: Thomas Kirtley
Age/Birthday: 13, almost 14, 3-25-97
Family: all gone
Brief History: before everone above 15 disapeared, Thomas led a fairly normal life. Sure, he had the Problems with bullies, School, and other stuff like that, but when the general population dissapeared, the world became hell. since then, he has barely been able to survive because of his wits alone.
Physical Appearance: he is generally in blue, and has a tangled mop of hair. he has pale skin, blue green eyes, and looks desperate. very thin, and underfed.
Personality: Thomas tends to have a pessimistic outlook on life. something about being abandoned for god knows why, and then having to survive, it tends to do that to you. Has an honorable streak in him. not above breaking rules when pushed to it.
Flaws:hates Bullies, and percieves bullying a tad easily. compulsive thief. tends to be shoot first ask questions later.
Dislikes:Bullies
Pets:a small rodent named Frank.
Talents:good at breaking and entering, pickpocketing, and is a fair hand with his Corn knife.
Weapons:a corn knife he keeps inside of a backpack that he modified to be a sheath.
Other:nothing.

Theseus12
Theseus12
Grammar Police & Repair Dude

Bertos : 34168
Location : I believe at last count I am a member of 6 RP sites, but I'm losing count.

http://infamousrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

the Charries of Theseus12 Empty Re: the Charries of Theseus12

Post by Kenzie Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:25 pm

IHATEIT Just Kidding, Accepted!
Kenzie
Kenzie
Buttface

Bertos : 37782

https://thefayz.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Theseus12 Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:29 am

Name: Frank Templeton
Age/Birthday: 14, 6-31
Power:has an extraordinarily thick skull, as well as powerful neck muscles. his skull can break down anything that Frank sets his mind (and skull) to.
Brief History: Frank led a simple life, then the Fyz Ruined that forever. he became a mutated human, a Freak. unaccepted by anyone, he took to the one thing that stayed with him: Heavy Metal. this genre of Music had always appealed to him, and now he banged his head tio music frequently enough that he cannot stop at least bobbing his head to music playing in his head. He did his level best to retain his Humanity, but having huge neck muscles, an ever bobbing head, and a thick skull made him stand out. he was generally shunned
Physical Appearance: Frank is about normal height. He is very braod shouldered, and has long black hair that goes halfway down his bare back. his upper torso is heavily muscled, but his neck is a marvel. a huge muscle tapering from the shoulers to the skull, the thing is freaking HUGE! his green eyes are covered by a large headband.
Personality: very friendly to people, unless they do something mean. he tends to be a bit thickkulled in the intellectual department as well as the literal. he appreciates the beauty of the little thigs, like a passing butterfly.
Flaws: will fiercely defend his friends and his Metal. a bit thick skulled, mentally. tends to use his head as a club instead of a thinking tool.
Dislikes:mean people, Rap, Dubstep.
Pets:none.
Talents:Skull can break down anything, given enough time.
Weapons: an ever bobbing Skull.
Other:for someone who is thickheaded, he is surprisingly intelligent.
Theseus12
Theseus12
Grammar Police & Repair Dude

Bertos : 34168
Location : I believe at last count I am a member of 6 RP sites, but I'm losing count.

http://infamousrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzie Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:32 am

Accepted!
Kenzie
Kenzie
Buttface

Bertos : 37782

https://thefayz.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down