The FAYZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Site News: Street Party!

Go down

Big Site News: Street Party! Empty Big Site News: Street Party!

Post by Faith Lehane Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:29 pm

Surely some of you have noticed the new boards?
Well I am officially unveiling The FAYZ Street Party!
Questions? Of course. The biggest would be "There was no Street Party in the books, so why are we having one?..." The answer would be: There were things off page. Sure we might not hear about them, but surely they happened. So this street party is a non-canonical creation. Of course, if you have a canon, they can post here.

The street party will run for at least 2 weeks, possibly longer. In this time you can avail of many new forums. All site rules apply of course, but we're also setting up a kind of notice board system in each forum. The notice board will notify you of additional competitions, IC Bands playing and generally other stuff you need to know as we go along.
Now. A brief description/explanation for each new forum!
Market Stalls - Your character can set up an IC shop here, or buy from one already set up. There will be no actual Berto deductions for these, as all are imaginary IC items, like toys and books. However the Council stall is an actual shop. We sell items your character CAN use, opposed to the character stalls that cannot be used. This means we sell mystery boxes, Food Packs, Weapons, Water Packs.... we could have something new every day!
Party House - All IC. Your character can come and party hard, or just play with their band. As there is no electricity in the FAYZ, this is all makeshift, with a set of drums and a few guitars here already.
Board Games Street - Speaks for itself. Your character can come and play board games. Perfect for RP.
Read Along - This also speaks for itself. Your character may come and listen, or volunteer to read.
Theatre - Come and watch a play, or participate in one.
Concert - Your charrie may sing their little heart out here XD

So that's it! I hope your questions are answered, but of course you can shoot me a PM asking whatever's on your mind. You can also post here, but I'm just saying questions are better answered through PM's.
Hasta La Huego,
~Vina / Sam Temple
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane
The Four Bar Moof
The Four Bar Moof

Bertos : 31723
Location : The FAYZ, District 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, Hogwarts, The House of Night, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter....EVERYWHERE! -Insert Evil Laugh-

http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down