The FAYZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shop Of Vina (DONE! Welcome. How may I help you?)

Go down

The Shop Of Vina (DONE! Welcome. How may I help you?) Empty The Shop Of Vina (DONE! Welcome. How may I help you?)

Post by Faith Lehane Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Hi Everyone XD I've sourced this from my shop on CHB, so it's all basically the same (:

I can do a picture with all your characters photos on it, and I would only ask for maybe 100 - 150 bertos. I would need photos, and they can not move. I can even make some with other pictures, but they need to be added to the form.
I will not be on every single day from today on. When I am on, I'll do them, but when I'm not, you'll just have to be patient. Don't pay me until you're sure you like it!
I can do their names underneath, and if you want anything else, ask.
There is an example on my signature.
Heres the application:

Code:
Username:
Characters names/link:
Pictures (If the link contains the pictures and names, leave N/A):
Style: (Type of Writing, Type of Collage, etc)
Can I PM you the picture link:

Orders:

1)
2)
3)
4)

Examples of Work:

The Shop Of Vina (DONE! Welcome. How may I help you?) D43d98e19b32b972ce4de7284f76c611

The Shop Of Vina (DONE! Welcome. How may I help you?) Dd65922b9557705e5d1057fe3c741eb3

Other Signature Photos:

The Shop Of Vina (DONE! Welcome. How may I help you?) A1063171839bb92c3cf31ccd397b2ff6 The Shop Of Vina (DONE! Welcome. How may I help you?) 9e63ab45e0c82784ebb2b1c23369b4a4 The Shop Of Vina (DONE! Welcome. How may I help you?) 4e7e60395e2fe5341f2359013e5a9af6

The List of What I Can Do:[/center]

-Apply Effects to Your Photo
-Write Names
-Make Collages (In different shapes. Such as the normal squares, or the less seen circles, hearts and random shapes)
-Resize Pictures
-Put borders on photos
-Make Pictures, including writing, effects if desired. ( Do you need a picture for the top of you're character topic? Maybe for you're shop, chat topic, game or Adoption topic? I can do it xD)

So yeah. You guys want to order anything, please just tell me! I'd be happy to make them 8D

*Update -
So yeah. Kenzie, you'll notice I basically copied the list on your thing, but I'm lazy today, and I hope you don't mind XD
-Posterize: Sort of blurry with dull colors
-Heart Bokeh: Covers your picture if pink hearts
-Patchwork: Takes your picture and and spilts it up, turning pieces all over that place
-Circle Bokeh: Covers your picture in circles
-Retro: Makes your picture look older
-Cross Process: My personal favorite, idk how to describe it, I'll show an example down below
-Lomoish: Surrounds your picture with a fading black border and inhances the rest of your pictures color
-Super Pixelate: Pixelate's everything
-Comic: Makes your picture look like something from a comic book
-Blur Edges: Simple. It blurs edges
-Blueprint: Makes everything blue, except for the outline of your character. The outline is white
-Neon: Makes everything black, then illuminates your characters outline any color you want
-Grayscale: Basicly, makes your picture black, white and gray
-Invert: Inverts hues to make your character white and blue with a black background
-Painting: Makes your picture look like a painting
-Cartoon: Makes your picture look like a cartoon
-Bronze: Basicly applies bronzer to your photo
-Sepia: Puts a light pink tint on your photo
-Old Photo: Makes your picture look like a photo from 1940
-Soften: Softens the lines on your photo
-Sketch: Makes your picture look like a sketch
-Fresco: Colored sketch
-Nightvision: Makes your picture look like it was taken from a nightvision camera

Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane
The Four Bar Moof
The Four Bar Moof

Bertos : 31639
Location : The FAYZ, District 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, Hogwarts, The House of Night, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter....EVERYWHERE! -Insert Evil Laugh-

http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

The Shop Of Vina (DONE! Welcome. How may I help you?) Empty Re: The Shop Of Vina (DONE! Welcome. How may I help you?)

Post by Faith Lehane Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:52 am

The Grand Opening! Come One, Come All!
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane
The Four Bar Moof
The Four Bar Moof

Bertos : 31639
Location : The FAYZ, District 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, Hogwarts, The House of Night, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter....EVERYWHERE! -Insert Evil Laugh-

http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down