The FAYZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colton Blaze

4 posters

Go down

Colton Blaze Empty Colton Blaze

Post by LightningStrikesTwice Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:02 am

Colton Blaze
Colton Blaze Tumblr20

Age/Birthday:
15 8.08.1997

Power:
Pyrokinesis - Ability to control the kinetic energy of atoms to generate, control or absorb fire

Brief History:
At the age of 12 he first discovered his powers when he burnt down his families house, along with several nearby trees. He lived in the forest with his parents, secluded except for school, which was the Coates academy. He Slowly started to master his powers, burning his clothes, shoes, and even his skin. He told no one not even Cane, who was the most popular kid, and help 'Training Sessions' during the quiet times at school. To them he hoped he was just another kid and would go unnoticed. However when the FAYZ occurred, the Coates kids found out his power, when he was practicing. They were pissed that he kept it a secret and wanted to Punish him, but he made a split for Pedro Beach. On his way he collected a bullet to the right shoulder, thanks to drakes bad aim, otherwise it might have been the head.

Physical Appearance:
Shortish dark brown hair thick Eyebrows. His muscles are strong and hidden beneath a layer of skin that has a deep Californian tan. He stands about 6 feet tall give or take a few inches, and has a shoe size of 16. He goes barefoot now because shoes are in tatters after his first time he tried to use his powers with knowing about it. He had accidently caught himself on fire a few times, trying to learn the few skills it would take to master his power. Along with tattered and burnt clothes, he has a burn mark across his back from the second failed attempt to understand his powers. His eyes are a gold color, and if you look at them closely they resemble Lava swirling in a volcanic pit. The color intensity shows his moods, bright and shining he is curious and excited, deep and gold he is mad. Happy is usually in between those two. His right should has a 3degree burn scar from him healing the bullet wound, given to him by drake.

Personality:
Colton has a tough shell around him, but loves to hang around people. He never drops a dare, challenge or bet and always does whats in his power to win. He was taught that life sucks butt and you cant change that. His combat training he makes him analyze any situation like it is his last. He learned from a few experiences that he has to lean to take the heat, because for him its not an options.

Flaws:
He is attached somewhat to his Lynx, He will do anything to be forgotten, or unnoticed. He even Has a fear of water

Just about anything, Boys, the FAYZ, and Fire

Dislikes:
Drake, water, Attention

Pets:
A Lynx that has taken a liking to him since he fed him the innards of his kills, and He hasn't given him a name yet.

Talents:
Hunting, fishing, fighting, and debating

Weapons:
FIRE

Other:

Last edited by LightningStrikesTwice on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

LightningStrikesTwice

Bertos : 30970

Back to top Go down

Colton Blaze Empty Re: Colton Blaze

Post by Kenzie Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Technically, Colton couldn't have figured out he had powers when he was 5. Maybe 13. depending on when his birthday is. Sam & Caine, the most powerful freaks, found out about their powers about a year before the FAYZ.
Kenzie
Kenzie
Buttface

Bertos : 37782

https://thefayz.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LightningStrikesTwice Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:57 pm

well the 5 thing was an accident just like Sams... He foudn out his at 4

LightningStrikesTwice

Back to top Go down

Post by Theseus12 Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:17 pm

4? seriously, that's a bit young.
Theseus12
Theseus12
Grammar Police & Repair Dude

Bertos : 34168
Location : I believe at last count I am a member of 6 RP sites, but I'm losing count.

http://infamousrpg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzie Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:34 pm

Where does it say when Sam found his out? Because, in the first book, it explains that one night during a storm, a ball of light came through his window and slammed into his closet. That was when Sam was 14. He is now 15. So a year before. Well, technically, he was 13 because he turned 14 like 4 months before the FAYZ. Sam, was still 13 when he found out. He didn't even know until the burning of the apartment building. He almost fried a little girl.
Kenzie
Kenzie
Buttface

Back to top Go down

Post by LightningStrikesTwice Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:38 pm

whatever I dont want to fight

LightningStrikesTwice

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzie Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:45 pm

My point is, change the age. 10 is still to young. Its gotta be between 13-15.
Kenzie
Kenzie
Buttface

Back to top Go down

Post by LightningStrikesTwice Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:55 am

yet Sam still burnt off his step dads hand at like 4.... He didnt realize he had powers until he 14... But he first saw the in action at 4

LightningStrikesTwice

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzie Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:47 pm

Rolling Eyes This is getting frustrating. My point is, please change his age when he found out.
Kenzie
Kenzie
Buttface

Back to top Go down

Post by LightningStrikesTwice Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:48 pm

Again i have but i want him to have known for a while, because of his scars so he isn't considered Gary sue.

LightningStrikesTwice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gormakid Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:46 pm

He has it at 12, I think that's acceptable enough, right Kenzie? I approve it, but you've admins make the real choice here.
Gormakid
Gormakid
OOC Police

Bertos : 34210

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenzie Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:59 pm

Approved.
Kenzie
Kenzie
Buttface