The FAYZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appling for Dekka Talent

2 posters

Go down

Appling for Dekka Talent Empty Appling for Dekka Talent

Post by ilLUZtrious Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:38 pm

Appling for Dekka Talent Images25

Dekka Talent is a fourteen-year-old African American girl with the ability to remove gravity in a little space of area, causing everything in that area to be lifted into the air. She was one of the Coates prisoners who was saved by Sam and the others.
Dekka is a very internal person, she doesn't like to talk about herself, and especially not about her thoughts and feelings, and because of this, people often takes her for being threatening and scary, even though she is not. But she's tough,she's always there to help, also in dangerous situations, and she wouldn't have Lana to heal the scars she had after being kicked in the face by Drake. Sam thinks of Dekka as an ally and in Hunger thinks of her as possible leader of the FAYZ if he dies. Dekka was sent to Coates Academy by her shocked parents due to lesbian activity. Dekka is in love with Brianna , but doesn't dare to tell her.

Dekka was nearly killed by coyotes near the end of Hunger, while defending Edilio from them, but Lana saved her.

In Lies, Nerezza describes Dekka as 'fat black lesbian,' telling Zil to attack her. Dekka's hair is styled in cornrows, and she has a nose ring.

In Plague. Dekka was, in fact, infected at one point and Sam did burn them out of her. But, later in the book, Dekka reveals that she was infected, and she will die. But, Sam ends up doing some last-minute surgery on her and, with the help of Lana, she lives. Dekka, thinking she was about to die, also confessed her feelings to Brianna, who, near the end of the book, seemed to be unsure of how to react.

Quotes:

"There aren't going to be any lines like that, between freak and normal." -Sam
"Sam, that's a great concept. And maybe you believe it. But I'm black and I'm a lesbian, so let me tell you: From what I know? Personal experience? There are always lines." -Dekka (Hunger)

"If anyones hurts that girl, they don't get the chance to walk away." -Dekka (talking about Brianna in Hunger)

"Of course sometimes the flu can be fatal. A girl can hope." - Dekka (Lies)

"Yeah, we're not really the huggy type, are we?" -Dekka (after Sam makes an attempt to hug her)

" No, because we black folk can't swim." -Dekka, after Sam asks if she can swim. (Plague)

"Oh, and by the way, I brought a gun." - Dekka

"OMG, are we going to be in danger?" - Taylor

" No, Taylor. The gun is incase you get on my nerves." - Dekka (Plague)

ilLUZtrious
Council Member

Bertos : 31586

Back to top Go down

Appling for Dekka Talent Empty Re: Appling for Dekka Talent

Post by Kenzie Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:41 pm

This isn't the way I wanted you to write it but, it works. Accepted!
Kenzie
Kenzie
Buttface

Bertos : 37782

https://thefayz.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum