The FAYZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexandra 'Lexi' Diavelli

2 posters

Go down

Alexandra 'Lexi' Diavelli Empty Alexandra 'Lexi' Diavelli

Post by Sangeline Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:32 pm

Sooo....I'm not sure if this is where you post new RTJs but I'm putting it here. And I'm not sure if it counts as a face claim, but I am mostly basing this character off of Ellie from The Last of Us--a url to her image will be added to her appearance section.

Name: Alexandra Diavelli

Nicknames: Lexi

Powers: Lexi has a very simple power--ultrasensitive hearing. She can hear the most small of sounds from quite far away.

Weapons: Lexi, a survivor at heart, carries a hunter's set of blades. Switchblades. A machete. And a pistol she doesn't know how to use.

Strengths: She is sharp and quick witted, with strong arms and hyper reflexes. Also intimidating at times.

Weaknesses: Although she has strong arms, her stamina is less than good and her legs aren't very powerful. She is thin boned and on the smaller side, harboring an impulsive, rash mind which often causes her to make wrong decisions.

Appearance: Lexi sports flash red hair woven with brown, usually seen tied up in a short tail. Her eyes, emerald green and large, always look troubled since her eyebrows are on the thick side and angle up. She is small for her age, but still looks vicious with the scar along her eyebrow. She has freckles over tan skin, pale like a spill of salt. As for how she dresses, she is normally in a variety of dark hoodies, jeans and shorts with a backpack and two belts over her chest to hold her machete and gun. Her switchblades are under each sleeve of her hoodie, where two trimmed strips of leather hold them in place. She uses a single pair of worn sneakers, the soles pealing off.

[img][Only admins are allowed to see this link][/img]

History: Lexi went to the Perdido Beach middle school, having lived there for two years. Prior to that, she had made her home in Texas, where her mother and father divorced. She had lived with her mother before the poof, and strived to oppose her by participating in as many sports as possible. She also dated a boy who taught her archery until they broke up right before the poof, when he was among the first to simply go missing. She had no friends back in school but participated heavily in lacrosse. She also tried joining the art club for the sake of getting some peace and quiet, but was quickly kicked out due to her violent nature and getting into fights with other boys and girls. Pretty much, Lexi was a problem kid. And, when she started developing her super hearing, she simply kept it a secret and used its efficiency to eavesdrop for answers of tests when other kids tried to cheat.

Personality: Two words: Problem child. Reckless by all means. Rash, impulsive, tempermental, moody, and all things inbetween. She can't seem to get along with others and always seems to end up with her fist in someone's face no matter what the reason. However, in spite of it all, she aches for a true friend who would understand something that wasn't under the category of makeup and academics. Lexi rarely gives others the chance to get to know her, so they usually shrug her off as a mere delinquent. Aside from being violent, she doesn't trust others, so they don't really trust her. She has absolutely no artistic side--though she HAS tried to develop one--so instead sticks to her athletics even though she has almost no stamina.
Other: Lexi is secretly bisexual, but due to her lack of social interaction of which doesn't consist of violence, she doesn't really know what her feelings mean.

Sangeline

Bertos : 27506

Back to top Go down

Alexandra 'Lexi' Diavelli Empty Re: Alexandra 'Lexi' Diavelli

Post by Faith Lehane Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:43 am

I absolutely adore her, and I'm happy to say: Approved.
Faith Lehane
Faith Lehane
The Four Bar Moof
The Four Bar Moof

Bertos : 31436
Location : The FAYZ, District 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13, Hogwarts, The House of Night, Camp Half-Blood, Camp Jupiter....EVERYWHERE! -Insert Evil Laugh-

http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum